We have newly set up a modernized and computerized Hydro-testing facility at our Kalamboli Workshop to meet the Hydro-testing requirement of our esteemed customer.
The company activities focus on the Hydro-Testing of pipes and tubes ranging from sizes 1/2" to 24" with a length of Pipe from 3 meters to 12.5 meters upto a test pressure of 5000 psi. Testing is carried out as per latest Test Code SA 530/SA-530M, SA999/SA-999M & API. Our daily capacity to carry out Testing of one particular size approx. 50 to 300 nos. pipes depending upon size and length.
Multiple Sealing device options for a variety of applications: Face Sealing, OD Sealing, ID sealing etc.
Designs can accommodate Plain End, Bevelled Ends and Threaded Ends etc.
- Automatic testing of a complete range of pipe as per National and International Standard
- Automated Pressure Settings
- Computerized Test Report with Graph
- Online test witness.
- Test with pressure upto 5000 psi
- Test hold time can be easily varied to specific standards to which the pipe is being tested
- Self-contained water filtration system to control the water for trouble-free operation;
- Internal crane mechanism improves servicing of the system
- Fast & accurate test pressure build times
- Data can be transmitted through the PLC control.
- Fully enclosed test hood provides increased protection.
- Bulletproof windows for operator safety
Our expertise Provides
- Accurate and practical interpretation of our client’s requirements
- Experience to foresee and overcome potential difficulties
- Co-ordination of a wide variety of skills in the one place
- Providing the safest, most efficient, most reliable, cost effective and technologically advanced Hydro-testing service with timely delivery.